- Sitting up (still a little wobbly but he’s getting there)
- Eating baby food (he’s been eating cereal and stage one food for a while now and the doc said he’s ready for stage 2)
- He has both his bottom front teeth
- Rolling over (from back to stomach and from stomach to back)
- Talking (well making noises, but Nicole and I honestly think he says “I love you” every now and then)
- Getting up on his knees and rocking (give him a few more days and he’ll be crawling)
So he’s pretty much the coolest kid ever, but I’m not sure I can handle all this growing up stuff. If he keeps it up I guess I’ll have to make him get a job soon…
We were driving around the other day and Nicole sat in the back with Jackson and shot this video on her cellphone, I’m pretty sure Jackson now qualifies and the cutest kid ever….Enjoy!
Well it’s official, I’m at the hospital awaiting the arrival of Jackson Cole Smith. The doctor induced labor last night and expects the baby to be here by this evening. I was able to venture down to the Market Place (fancy term for the cafeteria around here) and to my surprise they had sushi!! I couldn’t believe it. So for $12.82 I enjoyed a California roll, two spring rolls and a sea weed salad. Unfortunately for Nicole, she’s on a strict ice-only diet so I ate quietly in the corner. Oh yea, and the one thing I forgot to pack……THE CAMERA!!! So I’m leaving it up to the .00001 mega pixel camera on the phone…I think the parents are bringing one for me. I’m a wreck, but it’s a good thing cuz I’m about to become a dad!